STRICTLY THE BEST CLEANING SERVICES IS PROUD TO BE ONE OF THE FEW CLEANING COMPANIES THAT IS PROUD TO CATER TO ALL CLIENTS AND EMPLOYEES WITH EQUAL RESPECT AND PROFESSIONALISM.
THE YEAR 2020 & 2021 HAS SHOWED JUST HOW MUCH DISRESPECT SOME PEOPLE AND COMPANIES HAVE FOR THE GAY COMMUNITY. WE STAND BY AND BELIEVE IN BEING VERY OPEN MINDED AND GAY FRIENDLY TO CLIENTS AND EMPLOYEES.
THERE ARE MANY FACES OF DISCRIMINATION. GENDER, AGE AND LOOKS ARE WAYS DISCRIMINATION IS SHOWN.
DUE TO THE RISE IN COVID AGAIN, WE HAVE MADE IT MANDATORY FOR ALL OF OUR CLEANING CONSULTANTS TO BE FULLY VACCINATED OR PROVIDE THE COMPANY WITH WEEKLY COVID-19 TESTS.
GETTING VACCINATED PROTECTS BOTH OUR STAFF AND CLIENTS.
Cleaning the inside of your microwave is fairly easy and only takes minimal effort.
• A cup or bowl of water
• Lemon juice
• Microfiber cloths
• Dish washing liquid
1. Place the bowl of water in the microwave. If you like, add a teaspoon of lemon juice, as it leaves behind a pleasant scent.
2. Microwave the water for two minutes. The steam left behind by the evaporating water helps you clean any residue pasted to the sides of the microwave.
3. Let the bowl sit and cool off for you to handle it without getting burned
4. Wipe down the inside of the microwave with your microfiber cloth.
5. Once the turntable has cooled off, remove it from the microwave. Wash it off and put it to dry before putting it back in the microwave.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 4 as needed. If your microwave still isn’t clean inside, move on to the next method.
MICROWAVE CLEANING FOR SERIOUSLY STUCK-ON GUNK
If the inside of your microwave is so disgusting that you’ve considered throwing it out, you need to break out a product with serious man power. You know what has that man power….baking soda.
• Baking soda
1. A shallow bowl.
2. Microfiber cloths.
3. If the 1st method using a bowl of water doesn’t work, try mixing baking soda with enough water to make a paste.
4. Remove the turntable and spread the paste on the inside of the microwave.
5. Wipe the paste away using a microfiber cloth, scrubbing gently as you go.
6. Repeat until the microwave is clean.
7. Give the interior a final pass with a clean microfiber cloth to remove all baking soda residue.
CLEANING THE OUTSIDE OF THE MICROWAVE
• A spray bottle filled with an all-purpose cleaner or ammonia (Note: Never use the two together)
• Microfiber cloths
1. Spritz your cloth lightly with your chosen cleaner.
2. Wipe the outside of the microwave down with your dampened cloth, making sure to wipe the underside of the handle and the touch pad.
3. Use a clean microfiber cloth to buff out any streaks or smears.
BASIC MICROWAVE MAINTENANCE
Once you’ve taken the time to rid your microwave of disgusting gunk and grime, you want to avoid having to go through the process again. Here are some tips that can help you do just that.
• Wipe down the inside of your microwave with a clean microfiber cloth regularly.
• Clean spills as soon as they happen or else every time you use the microwave it would cook the old food. Making it harder to remove.
• Cover foods and liquids when you place them in the microwave.
• Follow the recommended cook times and or settings for different foods to prevent explosions in the microwave.
Strictly The Best Cleaning has become more aware of the health risks that are associated with the common household cleaning products. We respect all of our clients who have recently joined the trend of only using green cleaning products in their homes. The company is now providing our clients with the options of using green cleaning products which creates a safe indoor environment for families, friends, pets and our employees.
REASONS TO SWITCH TO GREEN CLEANING
Strictly The Best Cleaning has become more aware of the health risks that are associated with the common household cleaning products. We respect all of our clients who have recently joined the trend of only using green cleaning products in their homes.
Strictly The Best Cleaning is going to help educate you more on the reasons to switch to Green Cleaning Products.
MAKES YOUR HOME SAFER
If you read the labels on the conventional cleaning products you will see such words as WARNING!, FLAMMABLE! & TOXIC. Those have never been safe words. Because of those simple words you should now look into safer products. Products with those words can get into the hands of your younger children or pets and then they are exposed to chemical poisoning. Try the Green Cleaning products they are less dangerous and less toxic.
PROTECT YOUR HEALTH
Have you ever noticed that when cleaning with conventional products that you may cough, sneeze, get skin rashes and headaches. Switching to Green products will help you breathe easier and the symptoms will disappear.
Conventional Products helps damage your liver, kidneys and central nervous system.
THE BENEFITS OF USING GREEN PRODUCTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- THE GREEN PRODUCTS PROTECT OUR EMPLOYEES
- THE GREEN PRODUCTS PROTECT OUR CLIENTS
- THE GREEN PRODUCT PROTECTS YOUR PETS
- THE GREEN PRODUCT PROTECTS FRIENDS
- THE GREEN PRODUCT PROTECTS THE PLANET
Most Green Products are made using safe, non-toxic, and biodegradable ingredients that don’t negatively impact the environment.
SAVE SOME MONEY BY CREATING YOUR OWN GREEN CLEANING PRODUCTS
WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR
I bet you didn’t know that vinegar can replace mold and mildew cleaners, window and glass cleaners, all purpose cleaners and toilet bowl cleaners. Add essential oils such as Lavender with tea tree (encourages relaxation), Lavender and Orange (lifts your spirits), Lavender with Peppermint (invigorates you), Lemon (brightens your mood), Basil, Bergamont, Cinnamon, Clove, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lime, Oregano, Rosemary and Thyme.
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 12 to 24 drops of essential oils
- Spray Bottle
- Shake the bottle to incorporate the essential oils.
- Keep out of the Sunlight and Heat
HOW TO USE THE VINEGAR BASED CLEANER
TOUGH CLEANING JOBS
◾ Let the spray sit for several minutes.
MINERAL BUILD UP
◾ Around fixtures or excessive mildew in the shower, let the spray sit for a few minutes to work best. Use an old toothbrush or scrubbing brush then rinse well.
◾ Counter tops. spray and wait 60 seconds then wipe off.
◾ Never on MARBLE, GRANITE or NATURAL STONE SURFACES. The vinegar will dull their shine.
◾ Sinks, bathtubs, shower, toilet, oven and sometimes counter tops. First sprinkle baking soda, then spray the vinegar solution to dampen the baking soda to create a paste. Scrub with an eco-friendly sponge or scrubbing tool. Watch all soap scum, dirt, odors and mold disappear.
◾ Spray the vinegar solution and buff it dry with a natural, soft lint free cloth.
◾ Use the spray as an air freshener. Vinegar is a natural deodorizer.
◾ Never mix Vinegar with Bleach. It will create a toxic chlorine gas.
◾ Vinegar can break down latex grout, if left on too long.
◾ Raw egg spills with a vinegar spray will cause the egg to coagulate (change to a solid state) and make it a lot harder to clean up.
◾ Avoid using the Vinegar solution on Hardwood floors. Some finishes can be damaged by the vinegar.
If Vinegar or Essential oils gets into your eyes flush your eyes with water for 5-10 minutes. If irritation persist consult a doctor.
PROPER CLEANING TECHNIQUES OF SILVER
CLEANING SILVERWARE WITH TOOTHPASTE
Toothpaste can be used to bring the shine back to tarnished silverware.
◾ Toothpaste (Paste Only)
◾ Microfiber cloth
◾ A soft toothbrush
◾ Warm water
1. Rub toothpaste onto the tarnished silver using a dry microfiber cloth. Using a soft to the touch tooth brush so that the toothpaste doesn’t scratch the silver.
2. Gently clean detailed areas of silverware with a toothbrush instead of the cloth. Gently wipe the silverware, do not scrub you could damage your silver pieces.
3. Rinse thoroughly using warm water.
4. Wipe the items dry with a clean microfiber cloth.
HOW TO CLEAN SILVER WITH BAKING SODA
◾ Baking soda
◾ A bowl
◾ Microfiber cloths
◾ A soft toothbrush
1. In the bowl, mix three scoops of baking soda to one cup of water. Stir until you have a paste.
2. Dip your microfiber cloth into the paste, and delicately rub the mixture onto your silver pieces.
3. Use a soft toothbrush to clean any engraving or fine details. Do not to scrub you will damage your silver.
4. Rinse your silver with warm water to remove baking soda residue.
5. Lastly dry your silverware with a clean microfiber cloth.
These methods can be used to clean the tarnish from your silvers, but applying some silver polish to make them gleam is also great.